Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

99 Grand caravan, relay clicking under the dash near the

Customer Question

99 Grand caravan, relay clicking under the dash near the rocker and the van is not starting. lights wont come on, acts like a dead battery, but he battery is fine..
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have read online that people have the same issue and just cant find what fixed the problem. Just maybe the starter solenoid is bad and maybe draining the battery..or a corroded cable. but no lights, radio, etc. just relay clicking until you turn the key and the clicking goes away while the key is a start position in the ignition
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

Expert:  Amedee replied 9 months ago.

What is the battery voltage currently at?