Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have an 07 dodge cummins mega cab it has a delete kit on

Customer Question

I have an 07 dodge cummins mega cab it has a delete kit on due to the exhaust always clogging up other than that everything is stock. However to make a long story short it has transmission problems to the point that I had the transmission, torque convertor and transmission pump all replaced last Monday on Wednesday it started doing what the old transmission did.. which is somedays its perfect, sometimes it jumps from straight to 4th gear and others it hangs up in 2nd. I am wanting to think this is something electrical but at this point I as well as the service tech are stumped.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Are there trouble codes stored?

It should be a concern outside the trans with the wiring or module based on the repairs you have done.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It will not give us any codes at all..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not get any info out of this... you basically just reworded what I told you already. I would like to get a refund.