Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have a 2004, Dodge Grand Caravan. I would like to

Customer Question

I have a 2004, Dodge Grand Caravan. I would like to determine the location of all fuses and relays in the car. I was only been able to find the fuse box beside the car battery. Can you help me find the rest? Thanks
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

The only fuse panel I show for this model here is the fuse panel under hood near the battery as shown below.I dont show any other panels on this model.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/943kilw02fea83n/f-03-09.gif?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's the one I found. I was not able to find the indicator relay.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

On this model the flasher/relay is built into the BCM (body control module) and if there is a fault with the lights flashing or operating the BCM would need replaced as a complete unit to correct this here.The BCM is located under the dash near the park brake lever pedal as shown here.If it needs replaced (as it would need tested) it usually requires a new one with the same part number.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8taet36ikqdexgp/bcm-03-09.gif?dl=0

The cost I show for this ranges from $200 to $390 depending on the vehicle options.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What tool do I need to use to open the rear cover light?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Is this a rear brake light and is this the center brake light (if equipped)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I changed the break and indicator light bulb. It worked for a few hours and then both of them burned out. What is the problem
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the delay.

Did the bulbs actually burn out a few hours after they were replaced or do the bulbs themselves appear to be o.k.?