-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

My 1997 dodge intrepid won't start. It turns over but won't

Customer Question

My 1997 dodge intrepid won't start. It turns over but won't start like its out of gas. I've noticed. When i turn the key all the auxiliary lights come on initially but after a quick second ,a click is heard and then most of the auxiliary lights will go off, even though the key is still in the start position. Going futther to still trying to start the car. Only leads to the car sounding and acting like it wants to start. But just won't kick over.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 9 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

Have you checked for spark and fuel psi? Will it start with starting fluid? Of the check engine light is on what codes do you have?

Talk soon,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 8 months ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad