Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I have a 2004 dodge neon sxt and it has began to make a

Customer Question

I have a 2004 dodge neon sxt and it has began to make a popping sound and then the interior lights flash. Last night though it also made my headlights dim when i slowed to stop. Is it possible for the alternator to pop
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Are you able to upload a video on this popping noise to YouTube and then post the link here so I can see it? I get off of work at 6 pm, would you be willing to speak on the phone then?

Expert:  Amedee replied 9 months ago.

Hello an sorry for the delay! I see you are currently off line. Did you still need some help? If so, just reply back to me and I will be more than happy to assist you. I will be looking forward to your reply!