Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

My issue is that I have and 2006 dodge magnum and the turn

Customer Question

My issue is that I have and 2006 dodge magnum and the turn signal, wiper, high beam all stop working...I done replace the FCM and still not working
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: And side mirrors
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. You may have a failing multifunction switch or steering column module. Do you have a scan tool that will communicate with the steering column module?

Chris

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sure don't
Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Hmmm, well it would be a 50/50 (coin toss) to determine if it is the multifunction switch or the steering column module without the correct scan tool. Maybe you should spend the $$ to have it diagnosed, and then you can replace the correct part. That would save you a little bit. Or if you are feeling lucky replace the multifunction switch.

Chris