Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

Fr iowa. 08 6.7 cummins. codes pooof, poo87, p1011. any

Customer Question

fr iowa. 08 6.7 cummins . codes pooof, poo87, p1011. any ideas? done all normal service.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: low fuel pres. , and also hi pres. relief valve activated. do I need to drop fuel tank, and replace pump & press reg?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 10 months ago.

Those codes point to a bad relief valve (Dodge calls it the Pressure Limiting Valve) - screws into the front of the fuel rail. If you'd want to test it, Miller Tools make and adapter that comes in handy (click here to see)

Let me know if you have any other questions.