roy
roy, import/domestic specialest
Experience:  ASE master tech for 40 years
3506196

My name is ***** ***** I have a 2011 dodge 3500 with

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I have a 2011 dodge 3500 with 120,000. I have taken it to 2 dealers they are saying $20,000.00 to replace 6 injectors and the fuel pump. Saying it has rust on the injectors . We live in Georgia so not from the north? Can put whole new motor in for less $
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Truck quit running and would only idle. Then we towed in to dealership. They changed wiring harness and then PCM. Truck still would not crank now they are saying condensation got in injectors and built up rust .
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  roy replied 9 months ago.

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist

I checked the prices and the injectors are over 1600 per injector. the labor is 8 hours plus fluids and accessories. the price a bit high but I would check around for a better price at a private shop. dealers ar always the highest in pricing.

Roy

Expert:  roy replied 9 months ago.

how are you making out