Joe Prestia
Joe Prestia,
Experience:  Lead Automotive Tech at Belle Tire
92135077

I have a 2000 dodge neon and it won't start. I turn the key

Customer Question

I have a 2000 dodge neon and it won't start. I turn the key over and all the lights come on but it won't start. The dash says fuse and someone told me it was a fuse but I don't have a diagram for the fuses to know which one to check whether it's interior or the fuses in the engine!!!
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Joe Prestia replied 1 year ago.

Fuse number 9 at the underhood fuseblock is the first place I would check. It should be a 30 amp fuse. I'll see f I can find you a diagram. Do you know which engine your car has?

http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/Chekman/2012-05-17_001004_pdc.gif

Hope this helps! Let me know if there is anything else I can do to ensure a five star rating! Be advised that there was multiple engine options in your car. If this diagram doesn't look right please let me know!

Did you ever get this neon running? Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Also please be sure to leave a good rating if you found any of this information helpful!