Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2006 dodge ram 2500 diesel. It will not start.

Customer Question

I have a 2006 dodge ram 2500 diesel. It will not start. acting like it is not getting fuel. code an dash says noFUSE
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My husband was driving he let off the cruise to turn and it died. Everyone says it is not fuel pump because it is humming. It will run when sprayed with ether but dies when it is used up
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Do you have a scan tool that can check the injector pump desired compared to actual fuel pressure?

Are there trouble codes stored?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris