Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is abe and Im working on a customers truck that I

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** Im working on a customers truck that I haven't a clue about its a 2011 dodge cummins and hasna list of codes first off U0121 and the speedo don't work
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yeah my scantool says lost comunications with antilock brake module
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Remove the ABS connector, clean the pins, and then reconnect and retest. Sometimes its a loose connector or moisture in the connector. Are you getting any other U codes? Do you have the or need the diagnostic steps for this code?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris