sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Have a 19will not park in the proper location95 dodge ram

Customer Question

Hi.. have a 19will not park in the proper location95 dodge ram wipers will only work on low and JR ***** ***** sorry wipers on low work no intermittant, no hi speed
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Switch and motor have been replaced and yeild the same result
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You may have a combination of issues going on at the same time. The high and low speeds are controlled directly from the switch but intermittent is controlled by the intermittent wipe module. If the switch and motor have been ruled out then you may have a wiring and/or module issue.

Where did the switch and motor come from?

Was any testing done before the parts were replaced?