Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

Code P0208.

Customer Question

Code P0208.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

P0208-INJECTOR # ***** CONTROL CIRCUIT

.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the test instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already have test procedure and have replaced both engine computer and injector. Checked wiring also, all checked out good. It first started as P0201 and P0203. Now is P0208. Seems to be a strange issue hope you can help.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I have never run into that on any of them yet, but wait there may be another expert who has more. I will opt out and open it back up. Please DON’T REPLY to this post as that will lock the question back to me, someone should be along shortly, I’m sure, thanks and sorry I wasn’t able to help with it.

.

.

.

Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Got a scope?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Good. Fuel injector No. 8 is the fourth fuel injector back from front of passenger's side of engine. Set your scope to 20 volts DC and 10 ms, then backprobe the injector connector terminal No. 2 (Dark Green wire) and capture waveforms for both idle and 1500 RPM. If the scope has another channel, I'd like to see those same waveforms for an adjacent injector.