sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Ram 2015 Promaster 2500 were is the fuse dome lights

Customer Question

Ram 2015 Promaster 2500 were is the fuse for the dome lights
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Lou P. replied 9 months ago.

Hello, there are 3 fuses you will need to check, first in the engine bay you need to check fuses 72 and 71

, then in the interior fuse box check fuse 34. those are the only fuses involved, the body control module is in control of the lights so if there is still a issue then the body control module could be the issue. hope this helps. i will also attach the fuse charts. hope this helps. Please take a second to rate my service EXCELLENT, if for some reason you cannot please reply back to me and let me know how else i can assist, Lou.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
You do know that this is a ram/ Fiat promoter right? I did not see a 71 and 72 on your pronounce? Also can you tell me where the control mall you're is located?
Expert:  Lou P. replied 9 months ago.

Can you clarify your last message ? Did my charts not match up ? This info is from the pro master that you requested

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No this fuse diagram is not mine there is no 71 and 72 and it wouldn't be numbered anyway I don't think only the one under the engine was numbered the one on the driver side left-hand side underneath the panel is not numbered the Ram 2015 promaster 2500 . The last hour checking every fuse with my meter just not looking at them they're all good. So I have no domelight in the front are in the rear of the van. Would be nice to find out what panel actually has and what number they really are along with knowing where the control modular for that is? here Is a picture.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 9 months ago.

Ok you are right they don't match up. Sorry I'm not sure what the issue is. I will opt out so another expert can assist.

Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The fuse designations above were correct per the factory wiring diagram.

Have you checked the dimmer to ensure the lights haven't been turned off?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Do you know where the control boxes out nothing wrong with diffuses remember this is a 2015 promaster ram 2500
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 8 months ago.

Can you reread your post and clarify?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
As I mentioned all the fuses are OK there's actually 2-3 v that are coming thought just not 12v? I think there's something wrong with the control modular. I need to know where that's located and what it looks like please. A lot of people here at Ram dealer don't know this truck at all because it's actually a Fiat.

A test light would be used rather than a voltmeter.

The BCM is behind the trim panel under the steering column.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
We still haven't looked under the steering column so I cannot confirm that your answer is correct so far we feel that none of the answers any services are. What in our promaster it's not ? We still have a funny situation where there's actually 3 V coming through but when we used a light tester of course it won't light up because it's from 6 to 12?

I assure you all of the information posted by both of us is 100% correct and directly from the factory service information for your vehicle.