sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have 95 dodge stealth looking a rolling v8 rwd chassi love

Customer Question

i have 95 dodge stealth looking a rolling v8 rwd chassi love the car drive train has to go Dan
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

You could put the body on a frame but it would be a very large project. It's a unibody vehicle like all other modern cars, so it wouldn't be a matter of unbolting the body from the frame and moving it to another. Putting it on a frame could be done with many hours of fabrication to cut and modify the floor, fabricate mounts, etc. If you were attempting to do this with a V8 then you would most likely need to remove the dash, heater box and move/modify the firewall. I estimate it would take a few hundred hours of work to complete something like this.