Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

, My husband is stuck at work.He has a 2012 dodge ram

Customer Question

HI my name is Kim
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My husband is stuck at work.He has a 2012 dodge ram 1500 He went to start his truck it wont start and now key is stuck between ess and lock and wont come out
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sincerely ***** ***** you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

I hope your husband has gotten it resolved by now, but if not, have him pull the 60 amp IOD fuse (labeled J13) in the engine compartment fuse box for 60 seconds, then reinstall it and try to turn key and crank it