Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

My name is ***** ***** I am having trouble with a no bus

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am having trouble with a no bus code on my 08 2500 4x4 diesel I can jump power to the starter and it will start and run shift out run at highway speeds just no lights inside no guages no radio and no overhead info center i have cleaned grounds cleaned plugs connectors pluged and unpluged about everything
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you give me the actual fault code your getting and post back with it and I will try and help you determine the cause. Post back when you can and we can work from there.