Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Im looking code radio in a 2012 dodge avenger vin

Customer Question

Im looking for security code for my radio in a 2012 dodge avenger vin 1c3cdzeg2cn215287
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. I will need the radio's serial number and then I can get you the code.

Chris

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
T00am0082t5152
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Thanks! I will be right back.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Found it. The number is *****

I hope this helps, and if so please don't forget to rate my service today. I get no credit unless you do.

Thank you!

Chris

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That worked thanks.
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

You are welcome! Please use the rating system and rate my service when you get a minute!

Thasnks.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept in a positive way. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Good morning! You said that the code worked and then thanked me. Would you please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept in a positive way. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. If you cannot rate me in a positive way, at least tell me why so tat I can provide better service for customers in the future

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris