Joe Prestia
Joe Prestia,
Experience:  Lead Automotive Tech at Belle Tire
92135077

Need instructions the front heater blower fan on a 2002

Customer Question

Need instructions for replacing the front heater blower fan on a 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan'
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Dodge. The Dodge Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: According to Youtube, the fan mounts horizontally, it looks like mine mounts vertically.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: So far I have removed most of the screws, but the lower half still won't come off.
JA: Is there anything else the Dodge Mechanic should be aware of about your Dodge?
Customer: Not that I can think of, Ihave alreaddy replaces the resistor
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Joe Prestia replied 9 months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY0kNwreZCw

This video actually does a pretty good job of explaining it. Be careful not to tear the carpet padding like he did though. The last screw is really a pain and you will need some small quarter in drive ratchet and extensions and some patience to get it out! Good luck! Let me know how it goes!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Alright, thank you.

If you found this helpful please don't forget to leave me a positive rating. And if you need more help let me know I will do my best!