sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I have a 2009 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins with the Infinity

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins with the Infinity Audio system and I'm installing an aftermarket deck and sub. I got a wiring and connector diagram from here last night which helped but there are still some wires I'm not sure what to connect them to on the new deck's connector. The right and left audio aux, the audio signal common, the SDARS audio return, the audio signal left, audio signal right, and aux audio return. If you could maybe tell me which wires to connect them to on my new harness (ex. Left rear and right rear, constant 12V, etc.) that would be great, thanks!
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I get on the phone with you?
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Depending on the radio you're installing you may not be connecting these wires. Using the descriptions alone without knowing the pin numbers/wire colors, it looks like you're questioning signal wires from the satellite receiver and hands free module, things that may not be used with the aftermarket radio.

What is the brand and model of the radio?

Can you list the connector pin numbers or wire colors of the ones you're questioning?