-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I have a 2004 ram 1500, 5.7 liter, and I'm getting a

Customer Question

I have a 2004 ram 1500, 5.7 liter, and I'm getting a squeaking noise from, what appears to be the left front wheel, or the lower area below the power steering pump, each and every time I turn to either side, left or right. It makes the sound more pronounced when stopped or slowly moving forward. Any idea, or suggestions? thanks Nick.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

If you can hear the noise when stopped and turning the wheel it's most likely a bad balljoint. Can you have a look at the balljoint boots and see if they are busted? You can try shooting some grease in them but to be honest it's best to replace them..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad