Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

My son put the battery in backwards, blew two fuses,

Customer Question

My son put the battery in backwards, blew two fuses, 1-radio, 2= idiot lights. now the air compressor wouln't turn on Think it's the TIPM ,Replaced the lower air valve.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Put power to compressor and shows a short, was advised it is the TIPM, Is it hard to replace3?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 10 months ago.

Hi there. welcome to our site!

I'll try to help you the best I can, but first I need to know the kind of Dodge you're working on - year, model, engine size, trans type, 2 or 4WD, gas or diesel, etc.