Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

2007 dodge 2500 5.9 diesel p0513,p0480 codes changed the

Customer Question

2007 dodge 2500 5.9 diesel p0513,p0480 codes changed the clutch fan and still wont start
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The code P0513 is an invalid key fault code that is stored in history and not related to the code P0480. The code P0480 can be set due to any of the following,

• Fan Drive Assembly
  • Wiring

Since you have replaced the fan then I would check the wiring . I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/cooling%20fan%20Feb%202.pdf