K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
68360881

I have a 2002 dodge stratus. Bough a upper bushing kit

Customer Question

I have a 2002 dodge stratus. Bough a upper bushing kit for rear strut , old one to far gone. I need a drawing showing placement of parts.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: There is several washers, two grommets and a small bushing and a spacer. I don't know the order to put them together
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I'll post the strut replacement procedure below which shows the placement of the spacers. If I can help further just reply back.