-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I put the wrong key into my ignition by accident. Then when

Customer Question

I put the wrong key into my ignition by accident. Then when I tried the correct key it says bad key and doesn't seem to feel right.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

If it will not start with the correct key then leave the correct key in the on position for 90min and then see if it will start

Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Are you still here? Are you trying to see if it will fix it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I could not see your response until too late. I was watching my phone for at least 15 min and I had no notifications. I'm just seeing your response now. I tried contacting the dealer ship who told me it would have to be towed. But when my husband arrived with the extra key at 4:50 it didn't work right away but after fiddling with it for a while it did. Thanks anyways.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

So because you didn't see my reply you got a refund?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought I was paying to get an immediate response. I was sitting in my van in the cold after work waiting to go pick up my kids after work. So when I didn't get a response. I had to find help elsewhere. When I first accessed the site said there is a mechanic waiting to help you so I signed in expecting an immediate response and I didn't see anything for more than 30 min.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By then I had got help elsewhere.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

It shows you asked at 4:09 and I replied at 4:11. Not sure how instant you were expecting but glad you got it fixed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I realize that now but at the time I didn't get a notification until you sent your second message at 4:40. I realize that It wasn't your fault personally.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Thanks