-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I have a knocking under my Durango 2003. it sounds like

Customer Question

I have a knocking under my Durango 2003. it sounds like shocks, but I have gotten shocks, front aligned and ball joint.But it still knocks when I hit bumps.What can be the cause
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 10 months ago.

Have you checked the sway at links? If you press it down can you hear the noise?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have it in the shop and I don't know if they checked that. They did not know what it was. Who could I get to check it out
Expert:  -Brad- replied 10 months ago.

Any tire store or Independant shop can check them pretty quick and they are known to go out all the time.. We replace a set just about every week... I attached a picture and #3 is the swaybar links that I would have checked..

I hops this helps,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 10 months ago.

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 10 months ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 10 months ago.

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 9 months ago.

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad