Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

2001 Dodge Neon: someone tried to steal it byvjamming a

Customer Question

2001 Dodge Neon: someone tried to steal it byvjamming a screwdriver into ignition. Now key cannot be inserted. What to do and how $?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. The ignition lock cylinder and key need to be replaced. The ignition lock cylinder calls for less than a hour labor to install. The part itself is about $116. The O.E. part number is(###) ###-####B. If you shop around on line, you may even be able to find the part for less expensive made by a aftermarket supplier. All said and done, you can have a new ignition lock cylinder installed between $200 and $300.. maybe less.

Expert:  Amedee replied 10 months ago.

I am glad I can help!

It has been a pleasure working with you. Please dont forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my answer as "Excellent Service" for assisting you today.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Expert:  Amedee replied 10 months ago.

Hello! It's Amedee from just answer.

I am just checking in to see if you need any further assistance?

Let me know!