Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

My doge caravan driver side window open fine but takes many

Customer Question

my doge caravan driver side window open fine but takes many tries for it to close
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. This is a failing window regulator motor. I work for a Dodge/Chrysler dealer and have replaced those regulators many times for that exact same problem. You or a shop will need to replaced the regulator assembly. If you think you want to do this yourself let me know and I will send you the procedure.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Copy and paste the link below into your browser's address bar to see the regulator removal procedure.

I hope this helps!

Chris

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r967r5rsn6z2bij/RS%20window%20regulator.doc?dl=0

.

Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Hello? are you still here?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Hello????

Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Thank you!

Chris