Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

, the isolator is lose
,

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the isolator is lose
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to try and help you we need complete information, what isolator are you referring to and what are you working on, year, make and model as well as engine size would be very helpful. Post back with complete details and we can work from there.