Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I have a crack in my manifold and there's oil leaking out of

Customer Question

I have a crack in my manifold and there's oil leaking out of the crack and I can't seem to find where the oil leak is exactly and it smoking and I know that it's got to be somewhere around the manifold somewhere it's not just out of the crack but its coming from somewhere else
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It started smoking and it was blowing off vacuum valve and after that is when oil started leaking if there's no oil leaking on the ground but then it started leaking all over my car on the inside of my engine and I don't know where its coming from exactly this is my husband's car we are in the process of buying a new turbo because the term but something is wrong or is like crack or an indention in the part where the seal is on the turbo and it's causing a week as well but we know that there is something else causing oil leak
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  roy replied 1 year ago.

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist

if you have a failed turbo, oil will enter the exhaust system and will cause all your symptoms that you have described. I assume you mean the exhaust manifold.

I will send a phone request to you to speak with you directly

Roy