Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Ihave 2016 dodge ram 1500 mega cab,, it had code p0158,and

Customer Question

ihave 2016 dodge ram 1500 mega cab,, it had code p0158,and p0157, p0058,,
I replaced the down stream o2 sensor the right side, but code p0158 comes on again , what could be wrong with this truck
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. You may have a wiring problem, or failed PCM (engine computer). If so, then it will be covered under warranty. But I have supplied a link below for the diagnostic procedure for that code. Hopefully that will help you narrow it down. Copy and paste the link into your browser's address bar and hit enter to see the procedure. I hope this helps and please rate my service today if I have been helpful. Note that I will still assist you if you have more questions even after you rate.

Thank you!!

Chris.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qd1a6d3w8p4bt7m/P0158%20DS%202016.doc?dl=0

.

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Chris