Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I woke up this morning to find my 2006 sprinter van's front

Customer Question

I woke up this morning to find my 2006 sprinter van's front right sidemarker/signal light on
it keeps going on after shortly after turning the van off
is there something I can do to keep it off?
i have tried locking and unlocking with my remote but that didn't work?
thanks
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Looking at the diagram info on this model here your vehicle has a lamp relay that feeds the right front lights.One relay to feed the left front lamps as well.I suspect the right lamp relay is stuck on causing this issue here.The relay is located in the relay block on this model.Try tapping on this relay and see if the lamp then turns off.If it does then this relay needs replaced.If you need info on where this relay is located let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete