Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Hola, necesito el diagrama electrico de la Dodge Dakota 2001

Customer Question

hola , necesito el diagrama electrico de la Dodge Dakota 2001 2.5 TD .
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: si tuve un corto circuito en la fusiblera q va en la parte motor , (centro de distribucion de tension electrica) y se me quemo junto con el ramal de cables
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to provide you with the wiring diagram we need to know what circuit you are working on. Post back when you can with this information and I will provide you with the diagram your needing.