-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

My name is ***** *****. My issue is a 2007 ram quad cab

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. My issue is a 2007 ram quad cab sport. 3 of the four door locks do not work and radio shuts off once in awhile.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What kind of details do you need?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

If you lock the doors to the 3 that aren't working make a noise? Have you tested them to see if the locks have 12v and ground?

Talk soon,

Brad

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
They do not make a noise. Only the drivers side rear makes a noise and works. Driver door used to work. Then the 3 went out. I assumed tipm but am trying to make sure.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for the reply!!

It's most likely a bad lock actuators but you will need to test to determine that The instrument cluster is responsible for the door locks so a scantool is needed to properly diagnose the issues and retrieve the codes...

I also attached the radio wiring to check for 12v at fuse 11 when it will not work to see if it has voltage or not.. It's possibly a bad TIPM but you will know for sure after testing..

I hope this helps,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 10 months ago.

If you need more assistance feel free to reply, if your all set I would appreciate a positive rating..

Have a great day,

Brad