Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Every know and then the brakes start grinding and I hear a

Customer Question

Customer: Every know and then the brakes start grinding and I hear a buzz noise coming from near the abs module. This usually only happens when turning or accellerating from a low speed. Every once in a while then engine also stalls. The abs esp lights then come on and after the "ding" all is back to normal.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It does happen every day
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The ABS light comes on when the system sees a fault and when this happens the system will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is causing the problem you are having the first thing you are going to need to do is to scan the system and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when the light comes on. If you can get this done and post back with them, I will try and help you determine the cause.