-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

Previous 06 caravan leak rt side drivers side leak. filled

Customer Question

previous 06 caravan leak rt side drivers side leak. filled radiator with full strength antifreeze (3 quarts) put cap on started car run heat , air ,fan on high. got out of car and saw the antifreeze. i need to know what on that side would leak. id 15968178-680 acct 17784419. never got an answer. i should have an account.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!!

I closed your duplicate question..

I see that you have a leak, but can you tell me where it's leaking from? You said on the right(passenger) side but you didn't state the front, rear, side.. It could be a leaking water pump but you should be able to see it leaking..

Talk soon,

Brad

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It is on the drivers side but on my right standing facing the front. About 2 ft from radiator fill valve to rt side standing in front of car drivers side.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 10 months ago.

So you can see where it's leaking from? Can you take a picture and upload it so I can see what's going on?

Expert:  -Brad- replied 10 months ago.

I see that you have 2 open questions on the same issue.. I will be glad to help but if you would like for me to help I will need for you to only reply to this question so I can get customer service to close the duplicate.. Or if you would like the other expert to help I will close this one but we can't have 2 questions open..

Standing by,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 10 months ago.

If you need more assistance feel free to reply and if your all set I would greatly appreciate a positive rating so I'm compensated for my time..

Have a great weekend,

Brad