Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Is this free? haha just checking
, can you tell me if

Customer Question

Customer: is this free? haha just checking
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: can you tell me if there is a charge for the answer? all my gear lights were on at once, D, P, R, etc. i disconnected the battery for a bit but it still wont start its a 2005 jeep grand cherokee
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: nah i am paying two guys here with me now, mayne later if we dont have a solution unless there is some guarantee you will get the solution
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: oh shit
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

I cant guarantee an answer unless you are willing to do some testing. If so I can guarantee it. Let me know if you need my help or not. Thanks