Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

I went to get a smog today. My 08 sprinter did not pass

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. I went to get a smog today. My 08 sprinter did not pass because of some codes. The codes that are up are P0381, P2004, P2005, P242F, and U0423. The weird part is that my check engine light is not on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Im wondering where I should start since the check engine light is not coming on, but all these codes pop up when the smog guy plugged in his scanner
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Dodge Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you with these fault codes we need to know which engine you have, is this the 3.0 gas engine or the 3.5 Diesel engine. Post back with this information and we can work from there.