Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I'm trying to find where the 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan

Customer Question

I'm trying to find where the 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan sunroof draining tubes exit the van for the front.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  SARMIENTO22556 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I will try to help you with your concern.

There is not a picture that I can find of the location where the drain tubes come out but my past experience is that the water should exit on both sides behind the tires near the mud/splash guards

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I had checked there and at the door hinge area like the trucks use. Neither one was correct. After tearing apart the front end I found the exit point up in the strut towers on the firewall side. Not visible, but accessible, if you know where to go. Cleared them with a small screwdriver and weed eater line.

good, thanks for the information. it sounds like you were able to clear them out.

a weed eater line was a good idea. The drains can come off easily and then you would water entering the vehicle and more tear down to replace.