sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

This is the second time this happen,,but the first time it

Customer Question

This is the second time this happen,,but the first time it stopped...what is going on is on my remote all of the lights blink one at a time ..they started blinking at med speed then they went to fast speed and the battier died. I have no alarm turned on now..the gentleman at Best buy where I got the alarm and had it put in on the same day I brought the alarm. which was 07/16/2014...The guy at Best Buy was saying that something went wrong with it...what can you tell me and what can be done about this...I live in a neighbor hood that isn't safe for any car not to have an alarm... Thank you ,
Cathy Derksen
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It sounds like you have a bad fob and it is transmitting on it's own without pressing a button.

What is the brand and model of the alarm?

The transmit light on the fob itself is what you're seeing light up on it's own?