sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

1996 dodge intrepid removed jumper on cowl as alarm was

Customer Question

Customer: 1996 dodge intrepid removed jumper on cowl as alarm was going off will not crank
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok how do i get anser
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If you have only factory security then it will disarm by pressing the unlock button on a key fob or unlocking a door manually with the key. There is a disarm switch in both front doors that will send a signal to the body controller to disarm security when the doors are manually unlocked.

Did it start and die three times and then lock the starter out?