Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Truck would not start. i was able to jump it, well the

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Joe, Truck would not start. i was able to jump it, well the batteries needed replacing now the check engine light is on. It did flash before all this Fuel System service see Dealer.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: its a 2014 3500 and has 42K miles on it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. You probably got a P2509 coded which will set if the batteries are failing. Do this: have your local auto parts store clear the code for you. That should take care of it. if the light comes back on, ask them to tell you what the code is, and then tell me. The store will do this for free.

I hope this helps and please if I have been helpful, take a minute to rate my service. I can still help you if you need me even after you rate.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!