Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Part number 6.7 Cummings boost sensor thanks ***** *****

Customer Question

Customer: part number for 2008 6.7 Cummings boost sensor thanks ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: mechanic said it needs a boost sensor thanks ***** *****
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. The part number for the boost sensor is 68005161AA.

I hope this helps, and please if I was helpful today would you take a minute to rate my service?

Thank you,

Chrisd

Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Hello, did you get my last reply?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 10 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris