sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

My name is ***** ***** brewington
, have a1998 two

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** brewington
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: have a1998 two wheel dr dodge truck 3500 ram with the 5.9 cumin 24 valve had a broken tip on a fuel line to the head, had to take line from the injector pump to get them off replace new line try to restart by bleeding lines at the head crank twice run a few second and cut off but now wont start.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes sir thank u
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It's possible that you have an injector pump or transfer pump issue but if there were no problems until the line was replaced it may just be a matter of proper bleeding procedure.

Does the transfer pump run if you turn the key on, bump the starter and let off?

Have you checked for fault codes?