Dodgerench
Dodgerench, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  30+ years Dodge/Chrysler exp., ASE Master with L1 certification. Driveability/ combustion specialist
4486286

My 2015 ram 2500 won't jumpstart had cables connected min

Customer Question

My 2015 ram 2500 won't jumpstart had cables connected for 30 min now but no dash response for push button start
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Dodgerench replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer!. This is Ed.

Do you have any electrical response from the truck at all? Interior lights, headlamps, radio... anything?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no respond whatsoever dash kind of lights up on info center but does not display anything.
Expert:  Dodgerench replied 1 year ago.

Check a connector below the dash that sits near an area where the park brake lever would bottom against the floor pan. The connector has a white lever arm that is used to pull the two connector halves together, then locks in place. It sits so close to the driver's left foot that it might be contacted from time to time and unlocked, separating the halves. If you find this to be true, reconnect (of course) and then secure the connector with a long wire tie to prevent accidental disconnect. This would apply to the 2015 model year, which is (I think) the one you meant.

Ed