bill
bill, dodge master tech
Experience:  25 years with dodge drivability and electrical expert
5203640

I have a 2013 dodge ram 1500 with the 4.7 SOHC engine that

Customer Question

I have a 2013 dodge ram 1500 with the 4.7 SOHC engine that has Two spark plugs per cylinder, my question is what other 4.7 engine will interchange ( year model) is what i need to know
Category: Dodge
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

any 2008 to 2013 4.7 will interchange AS LONG AS IT HAS the 2 plug per cylinder engine, the best interchange would be from a pick up but the Durango,dakota and 1500 all used this engine but not all the earlier ones were 2 plug per cylinder

Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

hello I see you have not rated as of yet if you still need assistance please ask I am here to help, if you need some assistance in finding a replacement I can help there as well some, I will need your zip code, if you are all set please remember,this site is on the honor system once you are satisfied with the service you rate it, you have already paid to use the site all a rating does is allow the expert to be paid for his time and that comes out of the fee you paid to use the service