sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I would like to speak to a Dodge expert. I have a 96 Dodge

Customer Question

I would like to speak to a Dodge expert. I have a 96 Dodge Caravan and the heater control on the driver side blows hot air on the extream hot side, but I hear a door close and it blows cooler air any where below that point.I also have a clunk I feel on the floor left board when accelerating. It clunks twice.I hear a clunk on the right side when I go over pot holes.I would like a phone number to call so I can speak about these issues. i don't speak well on the key board.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see your question has been up for an extended time without a response and has been seen by dozens of experts, it appears none are able to talk on the phone at this time.

The heat issue is either going to be the left blend door actuator, the control head, or the blend door itself. The blend door is what moves to control temperature. If the door does seem go to hot correctly when commanded then odds are the door isn't broken.

Have you tried a control head calibration?

Has anything been done to try to repair the clunk?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I'm not able to talk on the phone.