Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

My granddaughter has a 2.7 liter 2006 Dodge charger. the oil

Customer Question

Customer: My granddaughter has a 2.7 liter 2006 Dodge charger. the oil light keeps coming on when there is oil in the car. we had a diagnostic test done yesterday and nothing showed up for this. We had to have a tune up done.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We had the radiator replaced and themostates put in. The check engine light kept coming on so that was the reason for the diagnostic test. Repair shop said we might need a catalytic converter if the tune does not clean out the converter. New spark plugs and ignition coil That is it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

has anyone replaced the oil pressure sensor as of yet?

was the ACTUAL oil pressure tested or was the car just put on a scan tool