Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 2003 Dodge Caravan SXT 3.3L. I have no

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 2003 Dodge Caravan SXT 3.3L. I have no communication with PCM and ABS. Have new PCM, front control module, and IPM. Have done pin test, and many other test. Still no communication and can not find shorts or faults. Need new avenues to look at. I have no 8 volt or 5 volt voltage from pcm. I have unplugged all sensors on the engine. None of the sensor are shorted and none of the wiring from sensors to pcm are shorted to voltage or ground or each other. PLEASE HELP!
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem sounds like you may have a defective replacement PCM . See the steps to check for that in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Scanner%20Com%20Jan%206.pdf