Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Rod. My issue is that my 2009 Dodge charger won't start. I

Customer Question

Customer: Rod. My issue is that my 2009 Dodge charger won't start. I have had an issue with it starting sometimes and not starting other times. Now it won't start at all...
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: In the past few months, when trying to start the car it will crank, but will not turn over. I generally would have to try starting it once or twice more before it turns over. Then on some days it will start right up without issue... Now it barely cranks on the first try, and doesn't do anything at all when I try immediately after the first attempt
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Will it at least crank?

Is the theft light on or flashing with the key on?

When it was starting was there exhaust smoke immediately after started?

Will it start at full throttle?

Is there any maintenance steps your behind on?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you are unable to rate my response GOOD or EXCELLENT now. Please let me know why ( if I need to help more) and when you will be able to.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.